Piero Toffano - signed original polaroid
Hand signed original Polaroid by Piero Toffano.
Sizes: 10,7 cm x 8,8 cm.
Piero Toffano 1956 is a contemporary Italian photographer specialized in nude photos. Enrolled in the FIAF, from 2018 to 2021 he was a Gold photographer of Photovogueitalia.
He has exhibited on various occasions both collective and personal, lately:
- May 2021 exhibited at Sapporo Cultural Arts Community Center in Japan
- September 2021 exhibited 16 works at the art exhibition organized by the Municipality of Mira Anthropic Landscapes C/o Villa Contarini Pisani near Venice.
- December 2021 exhibits 6 works in Mogliano Treviso for CA Piranesi
- May 2022 exhibits at the Sapporo Cultural Arts Community Center in Japan
- February 2023 exhibits 12 works at the Brolo Spazio Arte Urbano in Mogliano Treviso as part of the Parallel Suffferences exhibition.
-May 2023 he still exhibits at the Sapporo Cultural Arts Community Center in Japan
He has published some books.
Piero Toffano was born in Mira in the province of Venice in 1956, he still lives in a 1735 villa where he was born and which he uses as a studio.